Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, many of us may face a change of circumstances. To ensure our families are supported during these challenging times, there are a number of services that can be accessed.
If you would like further information please speak to Mr Goodwin, Mrs Bush or Mrs Greatorex.
Aspire Sussex provides community-based Adult Education that is vibrant, accessible and sustainable and responds to the needs of our local communities.
Bognor Regis Child and Family Centre:
West Sussex children and family centres offer a range of activities and support to parents and carers, for children and families. Many centres are open for you to drop in and play during our opening hours.
The sooner a family receives the right support, the sooner they are able to improve their situation and prevent the need for prolonged support.
Support starts with universal services, such as the school, the health service and the police. Families needing additional support will receive the next level.
A ‘whole family’ approach ensures that children’s needs and welfare are being met and maintained as well as those of the family.
Benefits Related Free School Meals:
From 1 April 2018, free school meals in all West Sussex maintained and free schools and academies are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
To find out if you are eligible, please use the link below:
If you are not eligible for benefits-related free school meals, but your child is currently in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, they will automatically be entitled to Universal Infant Free School Meals and you need not apply. Please contact the school office for more information.
If you are eligible for benefits-related free school meals in accordance with the above criteria, and your child is also receiving Universal Infant Free School Meals, please continue to register. This will enable us as a school to claim valuable ‘pupil premium’ funding.